Compare and Contrast Essay Draft
Compose a first draft of a compare and contrast paper. For the draft of the essay due this week, choose two items and compare and contrast them in your essay, using either the block arrangement or the point-by-point arrangement discussed in Chapter 6 of the Essentials of College Writing text. Present the comparison and contrast objectively, without revealing a preference for one item or the other.
Before writing your draft this week, engage in a prewriting activity and use the techniques you have learned in this course for drafting. Your draft can be rough; however, it must meet the following requirements:
- Your ideas must be in paragraph form.
- Write the draft as both a comparison and a contrast between two items.
- You must use either the block arrangement or the point-by-point arrangement in the comparison or contrast portion of your essay.
- Your draft must be spell checked and, at this point, be between one and one-half and two pages in length.
- The draft must have a title page prepared in APA style, as shown in the sample paper in the Ashford Writing Center within the Writing Resources tab.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Details:Filename: Assignment - Week 4.zip
Size: 14.73 KB